- Aircraft Lessors
- Aircraft/Engine OEMs
- IT/Tech Companies
- In-flight Entertainment & Avionics
- Seat Manufacturers
- Global Distribution Systems
- Maintenance Companies
- Flight Support Services
The inaugural Airline CXO Summit will be the most significant meeting of commercial airlines and decision makers globally. Attendance is reserved for C-Level Airline Executives and sponsors only, get in touch with us today to find out if you’re eligible.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- The heighest level of dialog - With only the C-Level in attendance and under Chatham house rules, there will be no dilution of content, and we will foster honest and frank discussions.
- Not your usual content - Focusing on the issues other conferences don’t, provoking challenging debates on game changing technologies, and separating future trend facts from fiction.
- Co-located with the Dubai International Air Chiefs Conference - Rub shoulders with the who’s who of international air force and air defence decision makers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Not just for the world’s largest and well-known airlines, the Airline CXO Summit is also for the disruptors, rule‑breaking airlines, innovators and changemakers.
We are on the cusp of Aviation 4.0, one of the most exciting times in the industry since the dawn of flight, but there is still a long way to go.
Tackling the future technologies and trends that are driving us in to a new age of digitalisation, we will be sieving through the hype and identifying what really matters to airlines.
Relevant Job Titles
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)