Registration and payment
Which payment methods are accepted?
We accept credit and debit card payments using Visa and MasterCard.
Can you send me an invoice beforehand? When will I get a receipt?
Unfortunately we cannot issue invoices in advance. You will receive an invoice/receipt by email shortly after completing your registration.
What is the cancellation policy?
Tarsus F&E Middle East LLC will not provide refunds for cancellations. Delegate registrations cannot be shared or swapped. Substitutions will be accepted only in writing up to seven (7) days prior to the event. Tarsus F&E Middle East LLC reserves the right to refuse your registration.
Once registered, no cancellation will be accepted; only a replacement can be made and therefore the delegate is bound to make the payment.
Can you send me a visa invitation letter?
Once payment has been received for a delegate pass, we are able to provide a visa invitation letter.
What do I do with an invitation code?
If you receive an invitation code, please register online to use it. Simply enter the code during the online registration process. Codes cannot be accepted if you register at the show.
Unfortunately you cannot use the code if you have already registered. We suggest giving the code to one of your colleagues who has not yet registered.
How do I register a group?
We welcome group bookings and group booking rates will be arranged by the Delegate Sales Manager.
Each visitor within the group must be registered separately. The registration system collects contact and demographic information for each person individually.
- Airline CXO is an invitation only event and access will not be given without prior approval.
- Anyone attending may be asked to show a form of photo ID.
- Everyone needs a badge issued by the show organizers to enter.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
- Delegates must be wearing business attire or national dress.
- The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Airline CXO 2019.
- Official photographers will be taking photographs during the event, which may include photos of anyone attending. The organisers may use these for the purpose of marketing future Tarsus F&E Middle East LLC events.